Montag, 22. März 2010

cosmo(politan) / the green week 2010 – the old will be new, again and again




the year started off nicely // in the ARTotel, building work continued and the set up of the exhibition stand for the country of brandenburg for the green week was due to be completed

luckily, I had my great team and the wonderful ph that mastered it magnificently (I met my biggest joy....) //
what I just didn't want to miss was the opening //
but there were other reasons: Berlin and cosmo, the new designhotel, and, one may not believe it, friends *lol //


after the flight had to be postponed again and again – the ARTotel was just being approved and I couldn't just disappear – I landed in snowy Tegel late at night //


I like the old airport // it is annoying, it takes long but it is a true landmark // I hope it won't be torn down in the future like everything else is for nice new worlds of living // I was slightly terrified to find out that ikea produces houses now, as well // where is this to end // omg

now, off to the cosmo // „cosmo?" the taxi driver asked // yes, the new hotel of the design group // it was a bit difficult to find the entrance since the logos hadn't been fitted until then// but they have now

once you're in the hotel, you recognize warm, very inviting colors and that the fabrics used provide a sense of comfort // the service is ideal // I can recommend corner rooms //


the entrance hall is held in a nice classical white // I like the gimmick with the lights // not too fussed about the door etc.
the bathroom is close to perfect // very nice are the special shower gels – their packaging is made bio-degradable – big plus //


they will surely do some minor things in the bathroom like the shower partition and the frost foil on the window // apart from that, the bath is great and spacious // the whole room is very nice all in all, as well // it makes one feel comfortable // the view on 'old-berlin' is always nice to look at


I didn't do much after that apart from having dinner in the lobby and go to bed
//… almost forgot to tell that t and s were there, which was a highlight // always nice to speak to them // right afterwards, I attended the reception to the 'green week', the fair in Berlin


The next morning I had breakfast with t // the juices are great, I love the ginger tea // all in all, simply a very nice breakfast buffet that leaves no whishes open, apart from a bit of structure
Great pictures on the wall, the art is well selected, the open plan kitchen is a true eyecatcher //


What I didn't quite get were the light-objects and the table cloths, considering they have these great tables, but… ok.


After that, I had to go and do my rounds at the fair // the country's exhibitors, rosi from bavarian cheese, all of them were there //
Right after the fair, I went on to tegel to pick up w, with whom I went on to caras, to meet a very talented young designer, our vic // one of the few how really know what it means to make design // on top of that: a testing for a new sportsdrink (tasty!)


Then, I went back to the cosmo // again, liked the shower and the shower gel // in the evening I went to a grill with s, t and w // dinner as always


Especially great was the ‚after-grill' cardio workout // bmw & snow = zero; why are they from bavaria anyway??? Mhh// oh well, we made it back home ok // thx, as well on ground as in the air

Well, the rest of my time in berlin was pretty much as always // pure shopping // what's a highlight though: 'the firmakosmetikset':))))) see and feel / grrr


What else to report? Well, the fair was a success and the contract was continued // also, a good gin tonic, lv disarm appointment and so forth … talk to you soon, I have to go open a hotel


Take care.


Rezzo


18 Kommentare:

  1. Your blog is a source of information, I am an avid reader and I wish you good luck.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This blog is wonderful, thank you propose. Glad to see new projects! I wish you much success.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great post! I really like what you share with us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich mag diesen Blog, es ist eine große Freude, etwas Neues und Interessantes zu lesen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you first for this great blog. I come every day including week end! Good luck.

    Voyance gratuite en ligne

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Es gab eine Zeit , dass ich einen Blog kommen und ich muss sagen, es ist immer interessant !

    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Herzlichen Glückwunsch für die gute Arbeit und geben uns die Möglichkeit, "hängen" Smart!
    voyance gratuite par mail

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your site is wonderful and diverse. Being disabled and insomniac I am always busy thanks to you.
    Good luck!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ich bin wirklich stolz, Sie zu entdecken, ist Ihr Blog wirklich toll! Ich mag seine Oberfläche, und auch ich liebte den Inhalt zu. Gerade so zu halten!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ich bin wirklich stolz, Ihnen, Ihr Blog zu finden, ist wirklich toll! Ich mag seine Schnittstelle, und ich liebte auch die zu zufrieden. Gerade so weiter!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Superbe construction du site, continuez comme ça quand ça sera fini ça sera superbe.
    voyance gratuite

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Sie berühren einen wunden es in der Tat denke ich auch ein Mangel an Vertrauen in mich ist es.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. “I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Superb Artikel, den mir echten Titel für meine Einzelteile zu mir gab. Ich werde, sobald der nächste Artikel testen. Zu sagen, dass ich die Seite auch in meinen Favoriten setzen.
    danke

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Anyway, In my opinion , purely formed an outstanding goal. You understand what you are speaking about, and that i has the capability to sincerely benefit from at the that will. Very good suggests this in advance as a consequence genuine.
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
    voyance email

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. J’ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!

    voyance gratuite rapide

    AntwortenLöschen