Freitag, 27. März 2009

One day at home - Cologne meets papenberg

I am wondering how important underwear is - especially for men. In general no one will see your briefs, but somehow I think my undies are one of the most important things I wear every day. It gives me this very special feeling. I guess you know what I mean. I love underwear, but what about you guys out there? Honestly, do men really have to care about undies? If you ask Peter Papenberg, the designer of papenberg body wear, there is no doubt. Every man has to look sexy and fresh underneath his trousers. Underwear is the hero. This is why Peter invited me to see his new collection at the nightcontrol party in Cologne.

Party, underwear, good looking men in underwear – all these exciting things in my hometown Cologne. It sounded like the perfect Saturday night to go out with my friends and finally I might find a good reason to get rid of my old Calvins.

My Saturday started as usual. Getting up, breakfast at the Spitz, my favourite breakfast place in town. There is no other place where you get better scrambled eggs in Cologne. The Spitz is in the middle of town, a great place to meet and great. Just sitting there for a while, makes you meeting everyone you want to meet and even the ones you don't want to meet. I enjoyed my eggs and was reading the newspaper. My Spitz is my place to be - on a sunny Saturday morning. And with my friends Jürgen and Sandra I like it even more.

Sitting there we three were thinking about what to wear tonight. Would I be really willing to spend 55 Euro for a brief, only to get free entry? I really like the silhouettes of papenberg and the mix of bamboo and cotton feels so damn sexy on the skin, but 55 Euro? YES I would get if for 55 Euro, considering what girls have to spend to look good underneath. So I was really looking forward to see the collection. On the way to the Holmes Place, my gym, I also met Sarah, another good friend of mine. She seamed to be more enthusiastic about the idea of cute men in underwear than the undies themselves. A plan was made, we all wanted to meet at 9 pm at Chez Chef to have some drinks and going to the party.

After the gym I went shopping. No, I really did not need anything. I like to shop til you drop, especially nicely wrapped things. At home I always ask myself the big "Why", why did I do it again. But believe me, it is a passion. At least I can recommend the Totontosplash tea, not only because of the packaging.

Arrived at home I started to put myself into the right clothes. Casual, simple and sexy, that was the look for the night. The army trouser chucks from Kuala Lumpu, a cotton V-neck shirt (I know V-neck is a no go this year) and a knitted Cardigan – that's it, basta.

Next stop - Chez Chef. It is like my second living room. I like the architecture, the industrial look, the designer furniture and the perfect set up of the light. Even the service is professional and friendly. I had Sushi and tuna, the best Sushi and tuna in town. All insiders go to the Chez Chef for the bathrooms. A magic place where you can hear much more than fairy tails … Andi, the managing director of a Munich hotel, really loved the place. Andi and the doors - sorry, but I am not allowed to tell you more.

We left Chez Chef because we wanted to see the undies at nightcontrol. Arriving at the club I saw already the stuff and the GoGo's in action. All dressed in papenberg body wear. They all looked sexy and hot- real eye candies. During the night, the dancers were presenting the whole collection of papenberg, they had for every dance another out fit. I really like the new brand, every single style looks good, The brand is mine. There is just one thing - If you don't go to the gym, don't try to wear Hermes.

Let me tell you, papenberg is underwear you don't want to hide, under your clothes. It is high quality material and so perfectly made. And on a dancers body it even looks better. By the way, the party was fully packed and the DJ did a good job. Party party party. Yes I had fun. And I was really surprised that it was already 5 am when I looked at my watch for the first time. I left at 6 am, I had to go to bed. Berlin was calling. I'll have a date with Axel as I mentioned already: Also with Monika, Sybille and Ralph.

TSCHUESS

See you in Berlin, Rezzo

22 Kommentare:

  1. Ich komme über diese Seite durch Zufall, ich danke Ihnen für all diese Informationen, ich bin dein Blog zu halten in der Markenführung Seite, es ist sehr klar und präzise ist, ich danke Ihnen für die Arbeit

    voyance en direct

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your blog is really great, I'm on every day and every time I find something that suits me I wish you good luck.

    yeux bichon maltais

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sincere congratulations on your site, it's a real pleasure to browse. Especially keep it up. Thank you for this wonderful sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich halte oft auf Ihrer Seite, die ich wirklich zu schätzen, es erlaubt mir , zu entkommen und denke an andere Dinge .... Was ein Glück! Danke

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness.

    voyance gratuite par mail ; Voyance par mail gratuite

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn more. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Continue this!

    voyance en ligne gratuite

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    Good luck to you. Sincerely

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail ; voyance gratuite

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. You could have a great blog here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog?

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. It’s truly a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Thank you for this nice post ... and smiling (for no obvious subject)!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Very nice blog, thank you for the details on the shots, it will make me progress.

    voyance Email


    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Read your article I know you is how much of the hard to write this article, looking forward to your more good article. and here lots of cheap air jordan shoes for you !

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. “I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. It's for the first time that I just visited your site and I find it really interesting! Bravo!

    voyance en ligne

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I enjoyed reading it and I think other readers might enjoy reading it as well.Thanks.
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Great job, indeed.
    voyance par mail gratuit

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Hello, your blog is too beautiful! I come every day and I really like it !!! Thank you and good luck!

    Voyance en ligne discount

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance en ligne gratuite et rapide

    AntwortenLöschen